Hey there! Are you getting excited for the holidays? I know I am! One of my favorite things about this time of year is all the festive music. I just can’t get enough of it! If you love holiday music as much as I do, then you’ll definitely want to come to our holiday ukulele jam. It’s going to be a blast! Why not come on out and join us for some festive fun? We’d love to have you!
I’m excited to announce that we will be playing at the Rose Linn Care Center in West Linn on Dec 18th, and will have a rehearsal for it at our regular in-person jam time.
Sunday Dec 4th
8340 SW Seneca St, Tualatin, OR 97062
Sunday Dec 18th
Rose Linn Care Center & Rose Linn Vintage Place
2330 Debok Rd, West Linn, OR 97068
1:30 pm: Setup on first floor (nursing facility)
2 pm: Concert on first floor
3:30 pm: Setup on second floor
4 pm: Concert on second floor
As far a masking and vaccinations; being vaccinated is not required. Each person will have to check in at our front desk and have temperature taken prior to being around the residents. Masks are required in the building, but once you are in the dining room (where we would have you perform) and you are set up away from the residents, over 6 feet, then masks can be taken off during the performance.
What to wear: It’s Holidays in Hawaii themed! Wear your favorite combination, like Hawaiian shirt with Santa hat, ugly Christmas sweater with a lei, you get the idea
Here is our currently very long song list. I think this will get pared down in some way.
- A Holly Jolly Christmas
- Frosty the Snowman
- I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Marshmellow World
- Nuthin For Christmas
- Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
- Christmas Island – Group – update song to include Islands (cities Suave…) around Oregon/Washington
- Deck the Halls – Corinne/Paul to sing Hawaiian verses – Group to sing Fa la la..
- Joy To The World – Corinne/Paul to sing Hawaiian verses – Group to sing English verses
- Ku’u Pahu Nei (Little Drummer Boy) – Solo Corinne/Paul – Paul on percussion
- Mele Kalikimaka – Group
- O Holy Night – Paul – German verse – Group – English verse
- I Have a Little Dreidel
- Hanukkah Oh Hanukkah
- The Merriest Hawaiian Christmas (final song of concert) – Group (will need to teach group – chords need to be updated)
- The Twelve Days of Christmas- Group (will need to teach group – chords need to be updated)