Sunday, February 13th, from 2-3 Pacific Time on Zoom
Who’s Hosting This Sunday’s Virtual Jam?
Steve Cooper is a retired Social Worker/School Counselor. He is now working as a full time elementary school music teacher due to Covid’s impact on school systems. He has been writing songs for families for too many years to count. He has included one of those (Moms)* in this Valentine mix of tunes.
Download the weekly songs here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1obqmnIlH9dS0E4Dx4yvd_NlTDx37kJRn?mc_cid=a930b95f4e&mc_eid=0c9b01c7a2
This Week’s Songs
- All My Loving
- All You Need Is Love
- Do You Want To Know A Secret
- Eight Days A Week
- From Me To You
- I Will
- I’ll See You In My Dreams
- Moms – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWJxzXxgKuo
- You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
Anyone who is interested in doing a solo is welcome to! Please indicate your interest in the chat when you sign in so that we can get a count. We might not be able to get to everyone but would love to give you a chance to play in front of other people if we can.
How to Join
Open this Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84656054596?pwd=MVlYeDlLYUpBNHNJb3ptalp3WmN6UT09
Meeting ID: 846 5605 4596
Helpful Zoom Tips
- Zoom is like a video chat with multiple people. Just click the link, and then it will prompt you to download the software. You can run it on your computer, but you can use it on your phone too. It will be difficult to have everyone playing altogether because of latency, so the leader will mute everyone during the song so you’ll hear just the leader singing and playing, and then we’ll unmute between songs so that we can chat.
- Have your music book available on a different device than you’re using for the Zoom (for example, Zoom on your computer or phone, and music on your tablet).”See” you Sunday!
- We can only have 100 people on at a time, first come first served.